wheezer just popped his 500th notification to me of the day and he calls me a stalker.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #492,211 wheezer just popped his 500th notification to me of the day and he calls me a stalker.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #492,212 see? transference.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,332 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #492,213 Hes looking for dove i bet
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Apr 19, 2026 #492,214 Wizer, i can shit in the gutter if you start being more interesting
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Apr 19, 2026 #492,215 We need a mop in the SB he’s pissed on the floor ffs
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Apr 19, 2026 #492,216 Hes nookin puh nub i bet
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #492,217 after 4 hours he finally got one weak backup out of her. It made him spontaneously ejaculate.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #492,218 I just realized I spent an inordinate amount of time corresponding with the biggest idiots on this forum.
I just realized I spent an inordinate amount of time corresponding with the biggest idiots on this forum.
wizer Reaction score 1,082 Apr 19, 2026 #492,220 Where the heck did the other adults go they won't put up with these morons either
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #492,221 baaaahahahahahahahahaha
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Apr 19, 2026 #492,222 I'm in another window forcing robot slave-labor to create smut.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,332 Location ~ Apr 19, 2026 #492,223 Theyre watching u get obliterated wizer, theyre lolling
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #492,224 awesome.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Apr 19, 2026 #492,225 Theyre watching u get obliterated wizer, theyre lolling in all da wong pwaces
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #492,226 everyone has a turn lolling at wheezie
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #492,227 dumbest fucking thing on four legs
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Apr 19, 2026 #492,228 I can tell you where he won’t find duuhhhvv, in the shampoo section
The New Holliday Now With 25% More Infinity Reaction score 3,350 Location The Road to Shambhala Apr 19, 2026 #492,229 So, things I learned in the SB today. Jacklyn is so embarrassed I rejected his shitty safe-space board he feels the need to lie about it. LoLz at Jacklyn.
So, things I learned in the SB today. Jacklyn is so embarrassed I rejected his shitty safe-space board he feels the need to lie about it. LoLz at Jacklyn.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Apr 19, 2026 #492,230 Oh for goodness sakes you were banned stop it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #492,232 poor Holliday. Two other people pm'ed me about your inability to ever admit you're wrong. Make me the third.
poor Holliday. Two other people pm'ed me about your inability to ever admit you're wrong. Make me the third.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #492,234 I think everyone's on to you Holly. Even those that "like" you.
The New Holliday Now With 25% More Infinity Reaction score 3,350 Location The Road to Shambhala Apr 19, 2026 #492,235 How do you get banned from something you never saught membership in? ...because you rejected it....
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #492,237 I know what's said about you elsewhere, so your reputation does precede you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #492,238 I'm not the only one that experiences your bullshit.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 19, 2026 #492,240 and it's by people you know.