1,000,000 Post Thread

whats sad is everyone treats him like hes the most powerful guy in the world, which is very sad
 
I'm sorry, but I don't find TQ amusing at all. He's condescending, and for someone who's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is, that's not good look.
 
they killed my brother, I know that. He was an addict for that drink. 6 to 10 a day and he had type 2 and was really morbidly obese
 
it was very sad. worked his whole life for a comfy retirement and died 6 months after he retired.
 
Wow. 6 to 10 a day? That's an awful lot. I'm sorry. That is sad. I have one or two a month and worry. Did he drink them most of his life?
 
no, just later. He thought that "diet coke" meant it was safe for him to drink. That shit is pizzin (ppison)
 
no, just later. He thought that "diet coke" meant it was safe for him to drink. That shit is pizzin (poison)
 
Jack, diet coke didn't kill your brother. Your brother killed your brother. No one forced the drink down his throat.
 
If it wasn't diet coke it would have been something else. And it was probably a lot of something else's if he was morbidly obese.
 
anyway Lotus, that's probably one of the worst things you can put in your body on a regular basis.
 
I didn't kill your morbidly obese diabetic brother either Jack, your morbidly obese brother killed your brother
 
No restraint, he probably was miserable and part of his early death was intention if not openly acknowledged