@The New Holliday There could be. Just using the inviz feature.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Apr 20, 2026 #493,171 @The New Holliday There could be. Just using the inviz feature.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Apr 20, 2026 #493,172 Froods been taking the questions drugs, clearly
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,173 good afternoon
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,236 Location Chicagoland Apr 20, 2026 #493,175 Hey Jack! Still cold there? I'm having a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich. This bacon is awesome!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,176 fucking cold. Heat is on
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,177 mmm blt. Have any avocado laying arounf, then you'd have a BLAT
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,178 mmm blt. Have any avocado laying around, then you'd have a BLAT
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,179 garlic mayo or aoli?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,180 we're having meatball stew a little later.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,236 Location Chicagoland Apr 20, 2026 #493,181 No avacado. That would be good on this. Mayo. The tomatoes are hot house, but still pretty good.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,236 Location Chicagoland Apr 20, 2026 #493,182 It got up to almost 60 today. But it will be rainy tomorrow.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,183 awesome, sounds good. I love sweet potato fries with most sammiches
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,184 it's 33 here, we have an ice warning for tonigh. FUCK VERMONT
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,185 it's 33 here, we have an ice warning for tonight. FUCK VERMONT
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,236 Location Chicagoland Apr 20, 2026 #493,186 Yeah, we had a frost warning last night, but my radishes survived.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,236 Location Chicagoland Apr 20, 2026 #493,187 Supposed to be 80 on Wednesday.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,188 I havent looked at the weather, been busy
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Apr 20, 2026 #493,189 What have you been doing jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,190 A lot of SEO work for a few websites. I bought a year of SEMrush and it already paid for itself. Good money doing SEO but its time intesnive
A lot of SEO work for a few websites. I bought a year of SEMrush and it already paid for itself. Good money doing SEO but its time intesnive
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,191 A lot of SEO work for a few websites. I bought a year of SEMrush and it already paid for itself. Good money doing SEO but its time intensive
A lot of SEO work for a few websites. I bought a year of SEMrush and it already paid for itself. Good money doing SEO but its time intensive
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Apr 20, 2026 #493,192 Ok, something to do with search engines google says
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,193 Its Search Engine Optimization. I help websites improve their placement on whatever search engines they want. It gets involved but I really love it.
Its Search Engine Optimization. I help websites improve their placement on whatever search engines they want. It gets involved but I really love it.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,236 Location Chicagoland Apr 20, 2026 #493,194 I used to write SEO content for a text mill. AI has taken most of that work away.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Apr 20, 2026 #493,195 Are you reading this the question? No excuses
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,196 that's true, but there's still a lot of work out there and AI still makes a lot of mistakes, especially with keywords
that's true, but there's still a lot of work out there and AI still makes a lot of mistakes, especially with keywords
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,236 Location Chicagoland Apr 20, 2026 #493,197 Yeah. keywords were always a bitch to place. And I've seen a lot of adverts for "AI Trainers" to correct AI outputs.
Yeah. keywords were always a bitch to place. And I've seen a lot of adverts for "AI Trainers" to correct AI outputs.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,236 Location Chicagoland Apr 20, 2026 #493,198 Talk about training your replacement!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,199 No shit. I use ai for some of my work, but mostly Im good at keyword matches for the business and I have good rapport with the IT people I'm working with. Plus my fees are reasonable and reflect the value of what I produce.
No shit. I use ai for some of my work, but mostly Im good at keyword matches for the business and I have good rapport with the IT people I'm working with. Plus my fees are reasonable and reflect the value of what I produce.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2026 #493,200 consulting is fun.