wizer is having surgery? Breast implants?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 22, 2026 #493,981 wizer is having surgery? Breast implants?
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 22, 2026 #493,983 D’outskirtz like you’re gargling nikker nuts
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 22, 2026 #493,984 I ate a huge bag of jelly beans last night, I couldn’t help myself, I feel so ashamed this morning.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Apr 22, 2026 #493,985 @wizer you whoreson. I heard you are a Shlomo? Is that true? Oooy very you swine pig
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Apr 22, 2026 #493,987 Cum sniffer @wizer the jizzer
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 22, 2026 #493,988 Iphonefaggot!!!!! What’re you doing here?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 22, 2026 #493,991 Morning X
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 22, 2026 #493,992 @UncleDiLF Hello!!!!!
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 22, 2026 #493,993 Hello mister Jack, good to see you, me have been afforded another day
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 22, 2026 #493,994 Happy for you. I'm doing very well.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Apr 22, 2026 #493,995 I see alts engaged in convo trying to drum up support, looooooserrrrrrr
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 22, 2026 #493,996 LOL it’s him and I exchanging recipes for chili
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 22, 2026 #493,997 I’m going to represent alticus out here, to get him you go through me
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 22, 2026 #493,999 First I need to shower tho, nobody wants to get roughed up by a smelly bodyguard
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Apr 22, 2026 #494,000 Well you do always support the underdog x, i guess its admirable
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 22, 2026 #494,001 btw I love your pics. Fuck what the gutterslut thinks. She's an idiot I no longer respond to anyway. Not on ignore, she's DNR (do not respond)
btw I love your pics. Fuck what the gutterslut thinks. She's an idiot I no longer respond to anyway. Not on ignore, she's DNR (do not respond)
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Apr 22, 2026 #494,004 Im not sure anymore x
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Apr 22, 2026 #494,007 YMMV X (your mileage may vary)
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Apr 22, 2026 #494,009 I just don’t get it, it’s incredibly obvious fredricka and I should be MODS around here, we’ve the personality and the gumption
I just don’t get it, it’s incredibly obvious fredricka and I should be MODS around here, we’ve the personality and the gumption