1,000,000 Post Thread

Lookit you figured out the big secret everybody here knows :OhGawd:
 
Let me ask you a question. You can fuck around or answer honestly and maybe learn something about yourself and how you think
 
I won't stoop for a penny, probably not a nickel. I've considered a dime. Nowadays even a dime is too much work to bend over for unless I need to tie a shoelace
 
How the fuck you gonna ask sleeping people questions you hook nose
 
Ok so listen X, I tried to engage with you in a meaningful way, like I've said before when you resort to the childish shit we're done.
 
It is pouring outside, I don’t k ow what to do today
 
clean your apartment? Throw away all the moldy food that's scattered about? Put the shit stained panties in the wash and run it? Mop up the piss and dried puke from when you last got drunk which is probably yesterday?r last drunken outing?
 
clean your apartment? Throw away all the moldy food that's scattered about? Put the shit stained panties in the wash and run it? Mop up the piss and dried puke from when you last got drunk which is probably yesterday?
 
I drink wine, sometimes wisers whisky, my house is immaculate and I don’t use a bong
 
And that dildo is in your top drawer next to your forskin collection BAAAHAHAHAHAHAH
 
I think I’ll just cook something and invite some people over to play cards
 
Maybe win some money, ha ha wizerburgs ears propped up when I said money :LOL3:
 
All right guise, hate to do it to you but it’s that time, gotta go see y’all later