Just what I need. I eat too much candy.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos May 16, 2026 #508,411 Just what I need. I eat too much candy.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US May 16, 2026 #508,412 LOL white sugar is so bad for you.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos May 16, 2026 #508,413 Yep
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US May 16, 2026 #508,414 looks like Fred will be gone for a few days, at least according to her.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US May 16, 2026 #508,415 She's trolling a hookup with Dolly, but I dont believe it.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos May 16, 2026 #508,416 Dolly?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos May 16, 2026 #508,417 Don't believe it. She's one of the biggest liars here.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos May 16, 2026 #508,418 @jack If you don't mind me asking, what were you at the dentist for? Checkup?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos May 16, 2026 #508,419 Good morning @X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 16, 2026 #508,420 Hi guise
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos May 16, 2026 #508,421 How is everything X?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos May 16, 2026 #508,422 Wait! I forgot that you don't trust me. lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 16, 2026 #508,423 Pfft, you already harvested as much pi as you could of’a me
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 16, 2026 #508,424 I’m out here neked
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos May 16, 2026 #508,425 You're hanging onto this troll way too long bud. Just sayin'.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 16, 2026 #508,426 Fools forget the past
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 16, 2026 #508,427 I’m no fool
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 16, 2026 #508,428 Sometimes
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 16, 2026 #508,429 Mostly yeah I’m a fool
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US May 16, 2026 #508,431 No, I get my teeth cleaned and scaled every 4-65 months.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos May 16, 2026 #508,433
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US May 16, 2026 #508,434 Gmorning.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos May 16, 2026 #508,435 I understand X. Just sayin'
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 16, 2026 #508,436 Hey jack
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos May 16, 2026 #508,437 I understand X. Just sayin'.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 16, 2026 #508,438 I’m doing morning things with a dove on my shoulder
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US May 16, 2026 #508,439 No, I get my teeth cleaned and scaled every 4-6 months.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 16, 2026 #508,440 This bird thinks I’m his buddy