1,000,000 Post Thread

I got my first bong a little north of a month ago. It really helps make it much easier to hold the smoke in,.
 
Well, I never use weed specifically to sleep, although it does certainly relaxes most people. I only smoke Sativa.
 
Well, I never use weed specifically to sleep, although it does certainly relax most people. I only smoke Sativa.
 
I got my first bong a little north of a month ago. It really helps make it much easier to hold the smoke in.
 
That's a fair question. When I smoke a weed I smoke it to get high and have a good time.
 
My brother smokes a joint and then goes to bed like 5 minutes later. Who wants to sleep when they're stoned? I
 
My brother smokes a joint and then goes to bed like 5 minutes later. Who wants to sleep when they're stoned?
 
I got some Saints Row Reboot to play. It's my duty as a gamer to play. I'm sure you understand.