I read lab flakes and cringed with each passing letter
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,681 I read lab flakes and cringed with each passing letter
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land May 17, 2026 #508,682 You’re a fan then?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,683 You’re getting very whiney in your older age
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land May 17, 2026 #508,684 Maybe learn some aptitude and a little finesse!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,685 You mean learn how to WHINE
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,687 I was shocked
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land May 17, 2026 #508,688 I actually like the place…Blue Cashew! Less leftist twats like you and those other cock suckers! Lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,689 I was hoping you’d show your face here so I could laugh in it
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,690 What a fall from grace you’ve undertook
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,691 It’s time to put you out’ve your misery
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land May 17, 2026 #508,692 Hahahahaaa…you’re a clown and I’m management!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,693 You’re a WHINER, nothing moar my friend
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,694 What you had, left
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land May 17, 2026 #508,695 You’re not my friend chyna…never was!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,696 I couldn’t believe how you whined and how they bitch-slapped you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,674 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,697 Blue Cashew is really the worst representation of a message board you could possibly create as a community. Says a LOT about you Breaky
Blue Cashew is really the worst representation of a message board you could possibly create as a community. Says a LOT about you Breaky
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,741 Location Great Southern Land May 17, 2026 #508,698 Bye…….
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,699 You should have seen him WHINE Jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,674 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,700 They're fucking idiots, especially the ones that have lodges themselves like tumors over here.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,701 Even WEEP is a touch moar man then him
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,674 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,702 I bellieve it x, he whines here as well
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,674 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,703 They're fucking idiots, especially the ones that have lodged themselves like tumors over here.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,704 Shania Twain is hosting the country music awards tonight I wonder if she’s still hawt
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,705 I’m so disappointed… Breakfall used too be an ALPHA
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,674 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,706 she's put on a bit of weight, and has had some work done on her face so i guess we'll see.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,707 I wonder what happened
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,674 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,708 she got divorced and has Lyme disease.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 17, 2026 #508,709 Ha ha no I meant what happened to the once mighty Breakfall
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,674 Location Upper US May 17, 2026 #508,710 lol. Breakfall has always been a little odd.