Tiny Dancer :GiggleBitch:
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,341 Tiny Dancer
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,342 Afk, booking more tickets
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,343 I think i might fly with stelios
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,344 I think you probably just "lie" not "fly". Been getting lots of support pm's about you being a sociopath. Quite satisfying.
I think you probably just "lie" not "fly". Been getting lots of support pm's about you being a sociopath. Quite satisfying.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,345 while all you have left is your lies.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 18, 2026 #509,346 Morning jack
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 18, 2026 #509,347 and others
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,348 Its cloudy and humid here this mornign, probably the first day we'll pop 80
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,349 Its cloudy and humid here this morning, probably the first day we'll pop 80
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,350 I had fun ring again yesterday, X. Didnt realize I missed it so much.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,351 I had fun riding again yesterday, X. Didnt realize I missed it so much.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 18, 2026 #509,352 American air superiority on display. Maybe they were from the fancy new Muslim airforce base
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,355 X pm'd me last night, said hes building jack up with support, then he'll swipe and knock him back down to ground, just like the daily mail did to amy Winehouse. His very words
X pm'd me last night, said hes building jack up with support, then he'll swipe and knock him back down to ground, just like the daily mail did to amy Winehouse. His very words
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 18, 2026 #509,356 Holy fuck!! You coughing up a hairball!???
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 18, 2026 #509,357 I walk with the lord Fredricka, I’m not here to chop down my fellow man
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,359 Jack, that emoji is SO gay
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 18, 2026 #509,360 And btw I only PMd you because I want my dic pics back
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 18, 2026 #509,362 You’re requests for moar is unhealthy
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,363 I deleted those bent horrors x, ages ago
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,364 Which is why you used it first thing, right REEK?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,365 You have serious mental health issues.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,366 Its ok for me jack, im a lady
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,367 Ticket booked btw
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,368 And jack, you use my true title or i click u
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,369 Suck it REEK.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,370 ?