you going to be OK weeg?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #509,911 you going to be OK weeg?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,912 I still can't wrap my head around X and Jack being friends now. WTF, talk about a complete 180
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #509,913 you just dont get what friendship means then Adam. X and I have known each other awhile.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #509,914 It's always "sides" with you I guess.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States May 19, 2026 #509,915 LOL I know! We were all talking about that the other day!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #509,916 what? X and I getting along?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,917 Lmao, just look at that cope.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,918 How much ass sniffing did you have to do to get on his good side?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,920 Given your track record I find that hard to believe.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #509,921 You expect me to care about what you believe?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #509,923 That's like asking REEK to tell the truth occasionally.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,924 It really doesn't matter whether you care or not. Facts are facts.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,925 So now you and Fredricka are enemies again? Lmao. You seem to have a knack of falling out with people a lot
So now you and Fredricka are enemies again? Lmao. You seem to have a knack of falling out with people a lot
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,926 it reminds me of someone...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #509,927 We were never friends.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #509,928 It matters a lot if your opinion means nothing.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #509,929 And your opinions mean nothing to most, except your "friends"
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,930 Ok, I forgot how you're the voice of the masses on here and some kind of authority figure. LOL
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,931 because everyone totally respects you, right?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,932 HAHAHA
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,933 I couldn't type that with a straight face
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #509,934 I am the voice of myself on here, coat tailer. You're the one that requires "friends". I get along with who I get along with.
I am the voice of myself on here, coat tailer. You're the one that requires "friends". I get along with who I get along with.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #509,935 I don't need you directing traffic for me, certainly. Do grow up.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,936 If you're the "voice of yourself", quit trying to speak for others then, you goofy old twat.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #509,937 Your circular logic consumes itself. Shut your piehole already.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,938 Its hilarious when you shoot yourself in the foot, you do it all the time.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #509,939 I can't decide whether you're senile or just a retard. Probs both...