I'm not "invested" in REEK in any way, shape or form. Your projection fails.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,061 I'm not "invested" in REEK in any way, shape or form. Your projection fails.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #510,062 Your boomer-esque rage poasts suggest otherwise.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,063 Sure is fun to make up shot about people when you have no idea what you're talking about.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,064 Hope you're enjoying yourself.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,065 Sure is fun to make up shit about people when you have no idea what you're talking about.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #510,066 HAHAHA I am.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #510,067 Thanks for playing
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,068 Good for you.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #510,069
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,070 I'm not playing. You'rea complete buffoon..."change my name to "aryan victory PLEEEEEEEEEEAAASE"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,071 Looks like BFF has a new edglord.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,072 Looks like BFF has a new edgelord.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,073 I'm not playing. You're a complete buffoon..."change my name to "aryan victory PLEEEEEEEEEEAAASE"
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #510,074 yes yes, I know you North American libtards are begging to be swallowed by the black and brown hordes.
yes yes, I know you North American libtards are begging to be swallowed by the black and brown hordes.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #510,075 except in your own neighbourhoods, right?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,076 We're all white in Vermont dude
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,077 The only blacks here are here on work visas in the hotels
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #510,078 I know. Pity you're mostly leftarded though
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,590 Location Bompton May 19, 2026 #510,079 N A M B L A ass geriatrics crawling all over this site
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,080 Thats why we have very little crime.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #510,081 you fuckers should be advocating for the preservation of White America, but no...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,082 I thought only guys were curmudgeons?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #510,083 you're all consumed by jewish liberalism
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,084 I have no idea what that even is.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,085 my religion is drumming.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #510,086 Boomer moment...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,087 No, just something I excel at.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #510,088 you don't know what ?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 19, 2026 #510,089 I could care less about jews or whatever else your babbling senselessly about
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 19, 2026 #510,090 Your country is dying and you still have these views?