1,000,000 Post Thread

It's 5.30 pm here and still morning where you are? Considering that you regularly start posting from around 9 or 10am UK time, what fucking time do you get up and start posting each day? 3am?
 
I'm retired. I do whatever the fuck I want. Sounds like you're not only paranoid, but jealous as well. Why don't you go curp stomp a nigger or gas a jew? Maybe that will help you calm down a little?
 
I'm retired. I do whatever the fuck I want. Sounds like you're not only paranoid, but jealous as well. Why don't you go curb stomp a nigger or gas a jew? Maybe that will help you calm down a little?
 
Try to dose off in your armchair so often, then you'll be able to sleep properly during normal hours.
 
Try not to dose off in your armchair so often, then you'll be able to sleep properly during normal hours.