I hate it when I end up with man-crushes
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 20, 2026 #510,691 I hate it when I end up with man-crushes
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,117 Location Medina, Washington May 20, 2026 #510,692 Has anyone noticed @jack trying to act tough again?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,693 But you're very good at making yourself look stupid. I'll give yo that much credit anyway.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 20, 2026 #510,694 there needs to be a spray or something
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,117 Location Medina, Washington May 20, 2026 #510,696 Anyone can cuss...
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,117 Location Medina, Washington May 20, 2026 #510,697 @jack thinks by cussing he's "Flaming." Lol!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,698 Yeah Holliday started a thread for that fudgepacker in DEATH. I guess he felt it was worth mentioning.
Yeah Holliday started a thread for that fudgepacker in DEATH. I guess he felt it was worth mentioning.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,964 Location Milwaukee May 20, 2026 #510,699 @LotusBud,
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,117 Location Medina, Washington May 20, 2026 #510,700 You're a putz @jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,701 HAHAHAHA @LotusBud ! Good one.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,702 But you're very good at making yourself look stupid. I'll give you that much credit anyway.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,529 Location In a kakistocracy May 20, 2026 #510,703 Aryan Victory said: I hate it when I end up with man-crushes Click to expand...
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States May 20, 2026 #510,704 @Flynn yoor back in the SB old freend!!!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 20, 2026 #510,705 Surely by now Jack's wife needs her diaper changing ?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 20, 2026 #510,706 Dinner is served!
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States May 20, 2026 #510,707 @LotusBud hows the imaginary family doing?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 20, 2026 #510,708 Faerie Anne's Mummy just got back from McDonalds with his HAPPY MEAL!
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal May 20, 2026 #510,709 I'm glad that makes you laugh @Weeg. It's silly, but, then, so are you, so it figures.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 20, 2026 #510,710 Sheeeit, I almost caught teh AIDS reading Adminge's post
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States May 20, 2026 #510,711 Locust!! Don’t talk about yoor imaginary family like that!! Thay are all yoo have left!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,714 Hey now, the SB is now shitting itself. Well done boys (not you admin
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,715 Hey now, the SB is now shitting itself. Well done boys Admin excluded from this comment)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,716 Hey now, the SB is now shitting itself. Well done boys (Admin excluded from this comment)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,717 Morning @Seamajor
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 20, 2026 #510,719 ^^