Poor Adam.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,721 Poor Adam.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,722 oh sorry "Aryan Voctory"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,724 Hitler killed jis dog, then himself.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,965 Location Milwaukee May 20, 2026 #510,725 Airhead Vicetard.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,726 Hitler killed his dog, then himself.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,727 Can you imagine being proud of being that childish and retarded?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,728 oh sorry "Aryan Victory"
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,965 Location Milwaukee May 20, 2026 #510,729 Its just "trolling", yo.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,730 I guess.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,731 Now I'm on the hunt for obscure shots of Sofia. Just for your vanity thread.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,965 Location Milwaukee May 20, 2026 #510,732 God bless you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,733 much more fun than listening to his repetitive slurs.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland May 20, 2026 #510,734 That Sofia chick is kinda fat.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,735 Your mom is fat
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 20, 2026 #510,739 @Larry Loungelizard has been going on about her for awhile. She truly is a pretty woman. I'd love to see you paint her @Joe
@Larry Loungelizard has been going on about her for awhile. She truly is a pretty woman. I'd love to see you paint her @Joe
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland May 20, 2026 #510,740 Don't forget the tits, Joe!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland May 20, 2026 #510,743 It's art, not porn, Joe.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,529 Location In a kakistocracy May 20, 2026 #510,744 Gift idea for @jack
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,529 Location In a kakistocracy May 20, 2026 #510,750 @Weeg you could motorboat on those kiloton bazongas from Brazoo to Australia!