1,000,000 Post Thread

Look, you sb babies - just post directly into the 1 mil thread. It's the same freekin thing + more. Not to mention, prospective members will not read all the retarded shit in the sb and be put off.
 
I agree, Holliday. If the SB is a drain, then, I say eliminate it and people just make that 1 extra cick to post in the 1million thread.
 
@LotusBud bots are "search crawlers" that just trawl sites and verify info to search engines. lurkers are people looking at the site without logging in.
 
Are there realy 500 watching us currently as well? I have no idea. Certainly isnt reflected by anything actually happening on the site. I dont imagine watching trolls bitch at each ther endlessly is much of a spectator sport, but i could be wrong.
 
Are there realy 500 watching us currently as well? I have no idea. Certainly isnt reflected by anything actually happening on the site. I dont imagine watching trolls bitch at each other endlessly is much of a spectator sport, but i could be wrong.