1,000,000 Post Thread

I got all choked up, because Paul and Elvis. Colbert I dont give too much of a shit about, he isnt funny, just the priciple of the thing.
 
I got all choked up, because Paul and Elvis. Colbert I dont give too much of a shit about, he isnt funny, just the principle of the thing.
 
Erm, anytime any of these late night jokers goes off on Trump he gets the FCC after their parent companies, which is EXACTLY what happened to this show.
 
There's a merger coming up and they are dangling approval pending the cancellation of this show, and Colbert.
 
Its not bullshit Reg, it's exactly what happened. Has nothing to do with "profits" although they'll certainly spin that lie conveniently
 
Your comment has nothing to do with the discussion, or the reality of what just happened either.
 
good grief reggie, the whole government has become completely corrupt and you still cling to lies to stay blind.
 
Kimmel is funny sometimes as well, the rest are just meh, and I usually only watch them the next day on youtube if there was something notable on. It doesnt matter much to me, except they're trying to control and limit what can and cant be said in public.
 
@jack, you're right about Vobert, mostly. I would ass that in Hollywood, creative bookkeeping has ALWAYS shown losses for [roductins in order to vut back on rediual payments, etc. I sincerely doubt ny of the late night shows are actually losing money. They would have stopped doing them years ago if that were true.
 
@jack, you're right about Colbert, mostly. I would add that in Hollywood, creative bookkeeping has ALWAYS shown losses for [roductins in order to vut back on rediual payments, etc. I sincerely doubt ny of the late night shows are actually losing money. They would have stopped doing them years ago if that were true.
 
I never accepted "losing money" as a rationale for a show being on for 35 years and then being cancelled after Trump whines to his FCC buddy about it.