She's not fat, Reggie. And she has a very nice body.
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 824 Location Shangri La May 22, 2026 #511,051 She's not fat, Reggie. And she has a very nice body.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland May 22, 2026 #511,052 That's nice. Might look better unrestrained.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,529 Location In a kakistocracy May 22, 2026 #511,054 Doc is bragging. I would too.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 22, 2026 #511,055 you would?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,529 Location In a kakistocracy May 22, 2026 #511,056 Of course
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,529 Location In a kakistocracy May 22, 2026 #511,058 Have you had your bioflavonoggins today?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland May 22, 2026 #511,059 I had capers in the chicken sauce.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,529 Location In a kakistocracy May 22, 2026 #511,060 Do these capers bio bioflavonoggins?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,529 Location In a kakistocracy May 22, 2026 #511,061 Jack doesn't like to talk about bioflavonoggins anymore
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland May 22, 2026 #511,062 It's almost jack's bedtime. All that morning poasting tuckers him out.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,529 Location In a kakistocracy May 22, 2026 #511,063 Walking his dog too
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,529 Location In a kakistocracy May 22, 2026 #511,064 He always comes back in a better mood
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 22, 2026 #511,065 Unlike you, I have a wife Reggie.
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 824 Location Shangri La May 22, 2026 #511,067 Your little joke made me smile a bit, Fruit.
Iggy McLulz Heathen Reaction score 1,770 Location Shiloh, P.A. May 22, 2026 #511,070 Why aren't you in bed @The Prowler
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 22, 2026 #511,071 I think he came to post some more pics of his Grandmother's thrift store glassware.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods May 22, 2026 #511,073 did anyone notice his granny china cabinet???
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 22, 2026 #511,074 ^That's where he keeps the best thrift store glassware.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,651 Location Canada May 22, 2026 #511,075 I do want to get to sleep early tonight. Hopefully a little after midnight.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,651 Location Canada May 22, 2026 #511,076 I play baseball at 10am tomorrow unless it gets rained-out.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,651 Location Canada May 22, 2026 #511,080 That picture is kinda lame, Murdock. Really. But, keep it up if you want. It is better than your average post.
That picture is kinda lame, Murdock. Really. But, keep it up if you want. It is better than your average post.