What then?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,472 Why do you want the thread assboxed? I think certain people are very interested in other mens peeing habits, jack spent 10 mins savouring it and drooling over every word
Why do you want the thread assboxed? I think certain people are very interested in other mens peeing habits, jack spent 10 mins savouring it and drooling over every word
deport_liberals Reaction score 324 Location Turkey May 24, 2026 #511,478 Jack has locked his profile so i cant research him
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,480 Beat me to it SSS
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,481 The guys sitting down to pee thread, deport
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 24, 2026 #511,482 Damn, pics I have of me at SpaceX launch site are all weird...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,483 Didn't that rocket explode on re-entry?
deport_liberals Reaction score 324 Location Turkey May 24, 2026 #511,485 I have some new ip addresses si im registering bubble accounts today
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,487 So what?
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 24, 2026 #511,488 I support the Liberal message of loving tranz children...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,490 What message is that SSS?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,494 Rational?
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 24, 2026 #511,496 I won't vote either way...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 24, 2026 #511,498 Right: 2nd Amendment bullshit
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,500 What are we voting on?