always. I've ised this handle online for 25 years
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,531 always. I've ised this handle online for 25 years
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,532 always. I've used this handle online for 25 years
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 24, 2026 #511,533 Maybe I have the wrong Jack. Were you a mod here?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,534 for a while earlier in 2025
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 24, 2026 #511,535 So you never capitalized the J in jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,536 it was lower case then as well. I changed it to Jack Meoff to troll people trying to tag me all the time and spam my notifications.
it was lower case then as well. I changed it to Jack Meoff to troll people trying to tag me all the time and spam my notifications.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,537 which was pretty funny, then when I changed it back to my nic BF just capped the first letter.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,538 we fixed it a few days ago when Rancy pointed it out.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,540 relax. You'll get over yourself eventually.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,541 I need more coffee. brb
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,542 Every so often sss remembers he has to be a bastard, then he forgets again and is polite and lovely
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,544 I make the best coffee.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 24, 2026 #511,545 Are you begging for a raise?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,546 Saw Mandelorian last night at the movies. Was sad they stopped the series, but the movie was pretty good.
Saw Mandelorian last night at the movies. Was sad they stopped the series, but the movie was pretty good.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,547 No, just stating a fact.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,550 LOL its not "goku" it's "Grogu"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,552 and they finally fleshed out that character.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,554 Do you suffer from Tourettes?
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown May 24, 2026 #511,555 How many green dolls have you purchased this weekend?