Jack, the things she mentioned
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,682 LOL I have several of those as well.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,685 no shit.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,687 That supposed apology pm is what made alti us lose tge last bit of his mind u know x
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,688 Are u proud of sending that twit round the bend?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 24, 2026 #511,689 Alticus and I talk at the bubble Fredricka I know what you’re really about
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,693 X, youre not even at the bubble, stop lying
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,694 He isn't? Since when?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,698 oh that's right, you have no fucking idea
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,699 I dont care, take him away jack
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 24, 2026 #511,700 I’ll admit they have me on a leash but I deserve it
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,702 If hes going to cause trouble between me and lovely holliday i dont want him here
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,703 LOL it's a retractable one though, so you get planty pf leeway.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,704 LOL it's a retractable one though, so you get planty of leeway.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,706 Lol at x admitting to being jacks dog, hahaha
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar May 24, 2026 #511,707 Here's Olly! Where's Sifl?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 24, 2026 #511,708 Holiday is very old Fredricka my mom taught me better then to steal from the elderly
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,709 Last I looked you're just a bff hall monitor. You have no say on who and how people post here, so stuff it, stupid.
Last I looked you're just a bff hall monitor. You have no say on who and how people post here, so stuff it, stupid.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,710 Hes not as old as u think