I'd assbox the old goof if it was upto me
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,921 I'd assbox the old goof if it was upto me
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,922 his daily spam is the worst
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,923 It is dead adam, i had a look earlier
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland May 24, 2026 #511,924 When I was young, I was saving slant girls til my 30s, but life intervened.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,925 "Good morning!!!" Fuck off
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,926 Cucky, you do realize you recycle the same shit phrases almost in sequence?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,927 Jack will never find my sleeper
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,928 It'll NEVER be up to you Cuckberg.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,929 Jack, you do realise that you have more posts than I do and I've been here waaaay longer?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,931 you're a spamming retard with no life.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,932 go outside
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,933 Oh so that's why you're upset.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,934 I go out more than you do.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,935 or piss off back to your own forum
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland May 24, 2026 #511,936 I'll bet Sausage Fingers tells jack to shut the fuck up all the time.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,937 besides it's pouring currently
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,938 AT least I have a liv wife that talks to me reggie.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,939 I think ill sit back and watch adam tear jack to shreds, great entertainment
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,940 AT least I have a live wife that talks to me reggie.
Cookie Monster Reaction score 1,402 Location Emperor of Wome May 24, 2026 #511,942 If it keeps you quiet.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,943 LOL I'm off soon, but yeah its always fun to rip the old clown
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,944 He goes too low reggie
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,945 Right back atcha Reg
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland May 24, 2026 #511,946 I think it's a playful nickname, jack.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,947 Shush cookie, non hooligans are talking
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,948 Look at Fred, flapping those huge meat flaps like it means something\
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,950 So uncouth.