:L0L0L0L:
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee May 24, 2026 #511,951
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,952 Oh hey Pornicus!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,953 I think you're wrong.
Bradley Reaction score 2 Location San Giorgio In Bosco May 24, 2026 #511,954 Hello everyone, I'm not sure if anyone remembers me but I recently was brought back to life and came to the forum immediately.
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if anyone remembers me but I recently was brought back to life and came to the forum immediately.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,955 Hes been extremely crude today adam, im writing a strongly worded letter to sausages about him
Bradley Reaction score 2 Location San Giorgio In Bosco May 24, 2026 #511,956 Death is not as restful as you would think.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,957 nobody cares what you think Jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,958 Bullshit. "
Bradley Reaction score 2 Location San Giorgio In Bosco May 24, 2026 #511,959 Don't you ever swear at me again
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,960 LOL "Aryan Victory" '
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,962 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,963 Friendly reminder, jack is in his mid fucking 70's... imagine behaving like him ?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar May 24, 2026 #511,965 What new alt?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,966 someone needs to snip his internet reuter
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,967 I love it when Cuckberg recycles his greatest shitposts. Not a lump in a lungful.
Bradley Reaction score 2 Location San Giorgio In Bosco May 24, 2026 #511,968 I am not an alt, nigger. I am from another forum and know Grimace.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,969 Whover this Bradley alt is with 4 posts from last year
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar May 24, 2026 #511,971 Yeah, you're an alt. Would you like some Buffamo Chiggumz?
Bradley Reaction score 2 Location San Giorgio In Bosco May 24, 2026 #511,972 I also played some game with that guy from Brazil
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,973 Hey Bradley I think I remember you from that niggas in space forum. It was fuckign awful
Bradley Reaction score 2 Location San Giorgio In Bosco May 24, 2026 #511,974 about a year ago when I was last here
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar May 24, 2026 #511,975 Or, perhaps, a Taysta?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus May 24, 2026 #511,976 you mean Rancid
Bradley Reaction score 2 Location San Giorgio In Bosco May 24, 2026 #511,977 HYes, that is me, I am 36k posts strong over there >_>
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 24, 2026 #511,978 Baaahahahaha. wonder what became of old Charles?
Bradley Reaction score 2 Location San Giorgio In Bosco May 24, 2026 #511,979 We are a little slow today as most days so I am diversifying my forum presences
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ May 24, 2026 #511,980 Is this Bradley prowlers friend from rl?