Holliday is a bigger pos hypocrite than you. And he's only your "friend" for convenience.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,271 Holliday is a bigger pos hypocrite than you. And he's only your "friend" for convenience.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,272 Jack, youre the pos, ive seen
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,273 My only thought is did I remember to plug in my bike
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,274 shut your fucking mouth already you dumb fucking irrelevant cunt
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,275 You got nothing.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,276 Look at x's excuses, just admit u dgaf
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,277 I plugged mine in yesterday X. Going for a long ride today if it stops raining
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,278 I ♡ making jack angry
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,279 I live a simplistic life, plug in bike, eat, poo and smoke a doob repeat next day
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,280 Too bad you fail at even that tiny little accomplishment, irrelevant one.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,281 Do you ride on a trail?
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,282 Simple life forca simple person
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,283 I stopped thinking about you quite a while ago. The only thing I'm interested in regaringing you is mocking you.
I stopped thinking about you quite a while ago. The only thing I'm interested in regaringing you is mocking you.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,284 Yes, I strive to be simple
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,285 Thats why u and jack are so suited as a couple
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,286 I stopped thinking about you quite a while ago. The only thing I'm interested in regarding you is mocking you.
I stopped thinking about you quite a while ago. The only thing I'm interested in regarding you is mocking you.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,287 regaringing? What is this?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,288 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,289 Can't read? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,290 paki streetshitter says "I'm illiterate.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,291 Its z's? When will u make sense?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,292 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,293 Fred are you still shitting in the streets? I thought we’ve resolved those issues
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,294 you know its a failed troll when the worst muslim hater on the board says he's connecting with a paki streetshitter.
you know its a failed troll when the worst muslim hater on the board says he's connecting with a paki streetshitter.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,295 I have 3 bathrooms
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,296 it just fails on all levels. Like most of the other so called "master trolls" around here
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,297 Some days I just don’t like the look of my oatmeal and wanna punch it out
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,298 Nobody's fooled.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,299 Three bathrooms and you still shit in the streets?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,300 I hate oatmeal. You gotta have eggs.