Yo that’s cold
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,301 Yo that’s cold
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,302 you should see her bathrooms. Covered in shit.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,303 well I cant eat it. I think I'm allergic or something,
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,304 I get heartburn and repeat it all morning
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,305 The logic escapes me, 3 washrooms but chooses to shit in the street
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,306 same thing with bananas
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,307 I sense x cringing from jacks posts. Lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,308 Your poasts
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,309 It's a dirty habit. She's been known to nibble at it after the fact.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,310 I’m starting to feel sorry for you
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,311 Ugh, did anyone need to hear about jacks stinky burps? No
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,312 I’m honestly considering making a comeback by your side
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,313 Just to save you
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,314 I don't need u x, go away
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,315 But I’ll only leave again, something about a guy with a boatload of confidence
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,316 But before u go, ask poor jack about his day ffs
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,317 I’ve already asked him over at the bubble
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,318 He already did. Try to keep up.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,319 And Lily made some great jokes about you Fred
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,322 They dont talk about bff there, jack said and i believe him, lmao
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,323 One of them made me spit out my peppermint tea
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,324 I know which one you're talking about too X.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ May 30, 2026 #513,325 Lol at x pretending hes having pepoermint tea and not his usual breakfast beer
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,327 Beer mornings are for when the darkness hits
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,328 Well, I gotta go deliver invoices and get paid. bback later.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here May 30, 2026 #513,329 Have a good morning jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US May 30, 2026 #513,330 Have a good fay X.