1,000,000 Post Thread

The whole Biggie thing is Biggie is owned totally by BF and is askeered to show his pussy round these parts.
 
They must really not like you if they've blocked your IP. They don't like me either but they haven't resorted to blocking my IP, probs because I'm not a massive e-pest.
 
I doubt that' I get more real sex in a day than you do in a month, not counting your hand and whoever is in the glory hole's mouth.
 
snappy comeback. You might want to squeeze the base next time. You wont come so quickly.
 
at least you're not going on and on about 15 million phantom votes without any proof. I'll give you that much.
 
Leave jack alone, it’s a forum people are supposed to be here
 
I get moar sex then any of you because I have 3 girlfriends all grown women not cats women real women and yup I bang em