Well, that's rude, Alticus. I've never been rude to you, so what occasions the aggression today?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -174 Location The Four Winds Bar Jun 5, 2026 #519,091 Well, that's rude, Alticus. I've never been rude to you, so what occasions the aggression today?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jun 5, 2026 #519,092 Too often @jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 5, 2026 #519,093 seriously fred his fist name is John. Deal with it.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 5, 2026 #519,094 Oooo, lol, popcorn at thr ready
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 5, 2026 #519,095 Jack, its danny untill i say otherwise
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 5, 2026 #519,096 doesnt matter what you say. His given name is John.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 5, 2026 #519,097 Thems the facts
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 5, 2026 #519,098 AND i donated, deal with it, jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 5, 2026 #519,099 I happen yo know you didn't.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 5, 2026 #519,100 I know different jack, u cant hide the truth from me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 5, 2026 #519,101 I happen to know you didn't. But I actually did.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jun 5, 2026 #519,102 Proof?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jun 5, 2026 #519,103 Anyone?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jun 5, 2026 #519,104 Didn't think so.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jun 5, 2026 #519,105 jack has the been the most honest one in here.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,534 Jun 5, 2026 #519,106 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Doesn’t look like Fatso is gonna last thru the month
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Doesn’t look like Fatso is gonna last thru the month
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 5, 2026 #519,107 TQ would know who donated and who didn't. I saw the list when it was accidentally put up and I knew all the people on the list. She was not on there.
TQ would know who donated and who didn't. I saw the list when it was accidentally put up and I knew all the people on the list. She was not on there.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jun 5, 2026 #519,108 Within the last little while anyway.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,270 Location Chicagoland Jun 5, 2026 #519,109 I like Danny better than John. Anything else is name denial.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -174 Location The Four Winds Bar Jun 5, 2026 #519,110 No, Sloshy, you didn't. You claimed to be a name I photoshopped onto that screenshot, a name I swiped from a video game.
No, Sloshy, you didn't. You claimed to be a name I photoshopped onto that screenshot, a name I swiped from a video game.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 5, 2026 #519,111 Alticus, start a thread in politics
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 5, 2026 #519,112 Who cares what you like? You're a raving psychotic person.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -174 Location The Four Winds Bar Jun 5, 2026 #519,113 You're just... dumb, Sloshy.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 5, 2026 #519,114 Denial danny, haha
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,270 Location Chicagoland Jun 5, 2026 #519,115 Isn't it time for you to put on your jammies, @jack ?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 5, 2026 #519,116 Why dont u like your name though danny? Its fine, whats the big problem?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -174 Location The Four Winds Bar Jun 5, 2026 #519,117 I like MY name just fine. And I'm laughing at you using what you think is PI but isn't. lmfao
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 5, 2026 #519,118 Why is @Frood spamming the Shoutbox. Even better why isn't the hall monitor doing her job?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -174 Location The Four Winds Bar Jun 5, 2026 #519,120 An associate of mine.