1,000,000 Post Thread

Another veiled threat? You have accused m of doing the same. Hypocrite I believe.
 
A veiled threat Fred? You have accused me of doing the same. Hypocrite I believe.
 
A veiled threat Fred? You have accused me of doing the same. Hypocrite I believe you are.
 
Wiped his brothers ss acount, tut tut alticus, very naughty
 
she's right about my brother. He had it coming. Nice work on the panel abuse. I see why BF made you a mod. lol
 
She's right about my brother. He had it coming. Nice work on the panel abuse. I see why BF made you a mod. lol
 
"Ive been back" in your forum he says "you two didnt know" hacker alert, hacker alert
 
Wheres the panel abuse alticus, you sent the pm ,im reminding you what u said
 
I know jack, theres another one where he was very naughty too
 
Sorry Fred but I don't trust you not to edit it or add shit to it.
 
Took you a while to come up with that excuse alticus, jack can check his files anyway, i wasnt mod back then
 
Ahhh, i love busting idiots, great way to spend an evening
 
Post every word of that convo between the 3 of us if you want to. Just know that since you as a corrupt mod will also receive the same consideration from me.
 
I wonder why jacks gone quiet, is the truth dawning on him? Hahaha
 
? One more thing Fred. That cheesy thread you brought up was all about my threatening another member. You wanted us to cut the crap.
 
Thats how it started alt, then you made your confession, i was surprised tbh
 
See why I don't trust you Fred? You have a lot of credibility as a staff member.
 
Im playing with your tactics now alticus, its quite fun i must say
 
See why I don't trust you Fred? You have a lot of credibility as a staff member, you really do. lol