I’m not surprised
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 7, 2026 #520,895 Yeah don’t think I’ll be visiting here much anymoar not that he hasn’t got all he needs from me
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #520,897 Oh X c'mon I never did anything to you.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Jun 7, 2026 #520,898 See how he ruins the fun?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #520,901 Yeah, it
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #520,902 *
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 7, 2026 #520,903 And the thing is BF doesn’t protect us from people poasting our pi
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 7, 2026 #520,904 Just want you to know you never fooled me for a millisecond
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 7, 2026 #520,905 This has gotten beyond fucked up.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #520,906 Has anything I've ever done here hurt any of you? Have I followed through with anything?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #520,907 How have I done anything to hurt this forum?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #520,908 Did you think that I joined here, laid low for 4 years and decided to hack?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Jun 7, 2026 #520,909 Theres only 1 fucked up person here
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #520,911 Sorry if I caused you all such great trouble with my "hacking" and 30,000 posts over 4 years. I'm a real danger.
Sorry if I caused you all such great trouble with my "hacking" and 30,000 posts over 4 years. I'm a real danger.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #520,912 There are a lot of good people here. There really is. It was a pleasure meeting all of you. This forum has been an interesting one to be a part of. God bless.
There are a lot of good people here. There really is. It was a pleasure meeting all of you. This forum has been an interesting one to be a part of. God bless.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #520,914 A little tip before I go Fred. If you are going to accuse others of panel abuse, you may want to consider not doing it yourself.
A little tip before I go Fred. If you are going to accuse others of panel abuse, you may want to consider not doing it yourself.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Jun 7, 2026 #520,915 When i have i accused anyone of panel abuse? Enough of these bullshit accusations now, knob ed
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Jun 7, 2026 #520,916 I think We're safe now, the bad mans gone
Frood Reaction score 1,648 Location Wootopia Jun 7, 2026 #520,917 Your horny cat screeching drove him away...
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Jun 7, 2026 #520,918 No, it was his shame