You poked the bear bitch.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #521,101 You poked the bear bitch.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee Jun 7, 2026 #521,102 THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #521,103 Yep lol
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #521,104 C'mon Fred. Lighten up a little. We're all good people here. It's just banter.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ Jun 7, 2026 #521,105 More evidence for the larricus files alt, lol
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee Jun 7, 2026 #521,106 Maybe you're good people, but I'm just a complete bastard.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ Jun 7, 2026 #521,107 IM the bear, not alt
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #521,108 Evidence of what?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee Jun 7, 2026 #521,109 A lot of shaking in boots going on.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #521,110 LOL
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ Jun 7, 2026 #521,111 Evidence about u Alticus
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Jun 7, 2026 #521,112 I read some where Fred has a photo in her bra. Anyone have it? I need a good chuckle
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #521,113 Doing what?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #521,114 Of doing what?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ Jun 7, 2026 #521,115 No one knows what ur on about Seamajor
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #521,116 What rule am I breaking?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #521,117 Get back in your hole Ms. Sensitive. lol
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ Jun 7, 2026 #521,119 Ok Seamajor, there there
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jun 7, 2026 #521,122 Does Diego know SeaSlopey is still in the day room?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 7, 2026 #521,125 Fredrickas the best MOD since I’ve been here, even if she singled me out just to prove she’s not afraid to take out the toughest
Fredrickas the best MOD since I’ve been here, even if she singled me out just to prove she’s not afraid to take out the toughest
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 7, 2026 #521,126 Alticus you are saying some really silly things
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ Jun 7, 2026 #521,128 Why did alticus sayva fancy farewe4but then come back anyway 2 hours later? Lol
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 7, 2026 #521,129 Well, you're entitled X.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 7, 2026 #521,130 I bet if we hadda voate it wouldn’t be just me