They were trying not to laugh when they said it, they said good job on that orrible alt though
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jun 8, 2026 #521,431 They were trying not to laugh when they said it, they said good job on that orrible alt though
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,432 That's a lie, but I'm glad they came to visit. They said "If it happens again, ket us know, we'll take care of it"
That's a lie, but I'm glad they came to visit. They said "If it happens again, ket us know, we'll take care of it"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,433 That's a lie, but I'm glad they came to visit. They said "If it happens again, let us know, we'll take care of it"
That's a lie, but I'm glad they came to visit. They said "If it happens again, let us know, we'll take care of it"
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jun 8, 2026 #521,434 Lol at jack admitting he cries
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,437 I did. No reference to "crying"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,438 Just more lies from REEK
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jun 8, 2026 #521,439 You agreed the police told me to stop making you cry
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jun 8, 2026 #521,441 I might have to cheese u if u keep calling me reek and threatening me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,442 Better shut your mouth REEK
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jun 8, 2026 #521,443 Have u seen alts thread? Am i allowed to answer it?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jun 8, 2026 #521,444 Hes baiting me jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,445 He's just calling it like he sees it. I'm sowwy for you.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jun 8, 2026 #521,446 Cant you control him?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jun 8, 2026 #521,447 Hes starting it again
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,448 I have nothing to do with him.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,450 This is a problem you created REEK
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jun 8, 2026 #521,451 Oh? Sounds like a drama, cool
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jun 8, 2026 #521,452 I didnt create it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,453 What happens when you lie about what people say and do like it's a cute troll.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,455 sometimes, not o cute
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jun 8, 2026 #521,456 Ive answered his rotten thread
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jun 8, 2026 #521,457 You should too jack
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,529 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 8, 2026 #521,459 good morning!