I think its him, he has to prove its not
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,181 I think its him, he has to prove its not
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,182 Ive already proved its not him. You need to stop lying about everything just to troll. It sucks.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,183 I didnt see any proof
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,184 too bad for you.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 10, 2026 #522,185 Aryan Dipshit posts a picture of some random dude declares random dude wears a toupee, so now the forum Dumbfucks day I wear a toupee…
Aryan Dipshit posts a picture of some random dude declares random dude wears a toupee, so now the forum Dumbfucks day I wear a toupee…
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,186 It must be him or u wouldn't be getting so angry
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,187 ^^^That
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,188 I'm getting angry about it. I dont think admin is though.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,189 Thanks jack, im glad we finally agree
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 10, 2026 #522,190 Adam didn’t originally poast it and I believe it’s him too
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,192 Jack told me hes gutted, he likes admins personality but not his face
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,193 Hecsaid it looks rubbery
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,194 I never said that.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 10, 2026 #522,195 It’s the same mental retardation as aDmiN sUcKs c0cKs middle school trolling
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 10, 2026 #522,196 Who cares what he looks like everyone can’t be as good looking as me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,197 Any of thet.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,198 Any of that.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,200 Jack, why do you duny what u already said all the time? It makes me so weary
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,201 prove it
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,202 Hes proud of it x
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 10, 2026 #522,203 Tbh the picture they base this epic troll on the random dude has hair.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 10, 2026 #522,204 I’m debating getting my Mohawk re-did today
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,205 cool. I shaved my head for the wedding'
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,207 Jack, you heads already bald
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 10, 2026 #522,208 But my girl isn’t there today, her voice makes me melt
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,210 Why are you shaving hairless skin jack?