See how submissive Xtard is to Aryan Butt Plug, I think X has an e-crush on Faerie Anne
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,842 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 10, 2026 #522,211 See how submissive Xtard is to Aryan Butt Plug, I think X has an e-crush on Faerie Anne
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,212 Im not bald. Had to unplug the drain after.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,213 I saw your pic jack, u might have maybe 3 hairs on top of your head, no more
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 10, 2026 #522,214 Submissive?? All I said was he’s not the original poaster of that pic oh and that even you poast you suck dick ha ha did you get bent because you suck dick and even you know it ?
Submissive?? All I said was he’s not the original poaster of that pic oh and that even you poast you suck dick ha ha did you get bent because you suck dick and even you know it ?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,215 no you didnt
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,842 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 10, 2026 #522,216 A couple years ago I was getting buzz cuts, until the sort of cute neighbor said she didn’t like it, that makes me look like a skinhead
A couple years ago I was getting buzz cuts, until the sort of cute neighbor said she didn’t like it, that makes me look like a skinhead
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,217 Just like you "donated" to TQ's goffundme. That whole troll is a lie.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,842 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 10, 2026 #522,218 X doth protest too Gayle
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,219 I did jack, i saw a few
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,842 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 10, 2026 #522,220 X doth protest too Gayly
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 10, 2026 #522,221 We both did, it was a joint submission to his smokes fund
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,224 whatever. There arent any pics of me on the web
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,225 I told danny not to tell people i donated, hes taking it to extremes now though
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,226 they were scrubbed years ago.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,842 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 10, 2026 #522,228 Is the dick in the room now?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,230 You never told him anything of the kind.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,235 Ask him jack, aSk danny
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,842 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 10, 2026 #522,236 Link?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,237 His name isnt even danny. Just all lies.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Jun 10, 2026 #522,238 all of it
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 10, 2026 #522,239 Two moar sleeps and it’s Canadas first game
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jun 10, 2026 #522,240 He lies about his name, but i know the truth