I know alt feels guilty about what he did, i dont feel guilty about what i said though, i lol
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,931 I know alt feels guilty about what he did, i dont feel guilty about what i said though, i lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,932 No he doesnt. You have no idea how he feels. He trusts you less than I do.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,933 Do the math.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,934 I lol too, at your vonstant window licking.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,935 I lol too, at your constant window licking.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,936 I dont give a fiddlers fuck lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,937 Of course you dont care.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,938 Thats why you tried to hack in.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,939 I havent looked since i said about being banned a couple of weeks ago, and that was the first time in months. Im only interested in laughing at the BUBBLE
I havent looked since i said about being banned a couple of weeks ago, and that was the first time in months. Im only interested in laughing at the BUBBLE
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,941 Holliday isloving my posts, lol, we laugh at u
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,942 Well, we dont even think about you there. Your name never gets mentioned at all.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,943 Holliday is as big a failed faggot as you. You're perfect for each other.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,944 Cut from the same cloth.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,945 Thats not what u said the other day jack, which is the truth, you talk about me or dont. I reckon its the former, cuz ur mad
Thats not what u said the other day jack, which is the truth, you talk about me or dont. I reckon its the former, cuz ur mad
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 11, 2026 #522,946 @LotusBud Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,947 Me and holliday are both too good for the bubble
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,948 Yes it is. I've always said that. It's what's true about the both of you. Everyone here agrees.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 11, 2026 #522,949 I think Fred in a nice person
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,950 You both were excluded from the start, so the sour grapes from you both make perfect sense.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,951 Remember he looked at the bubble and was disgusted by it? Haha
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,952 But you tried to hack in to stir things up and got your ass handed to you.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,954 Weegs another who keeps it real
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,591 Location Bompton Jun 11, 2026 #522,955 That’s why I have him on ignore
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,956 No, I remember he fought with Lily about another poster posting there and she asked be to block him fromjoining.
No, I remember he fought with Lily about another poster posting there and she asked be to block him fromjoining.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,957 He lies constantly flea
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,305 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,958 To save face
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,959 haha I love how people who say Im on ignore mention me constantly.