Shame the governments let it come to this, send in the army shoot to kill and start again
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 12, 2026 #523,921 Shame the governments let it come to this, send in the army shoot to kill and start again
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,267 Location Chicagoland Jun 12, 2026 #523,922 Zaxxon and Defender were awesome arcade games.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 12, 2026 #523,923 To many games on the 80s
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 12, 2026 #523,924 Contra
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 12, 2026 #523,925 Dig dug
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 12, 2026 #523,926 Joust
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 12, 2026 #523,927 This is an awesome watch lol.
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jun 12, 2026 #523,928 Contra and Dig Dug.. loved those games.. Had Contra on Nintendo and Dig Dug on Colecovision
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jun 12, 2026 #523,929 Altered Beast and Bubble Bobble, Kidicarus
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 12, 2026 #523,930 Arcades were awesome
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jun 12, 2026 #523,931 I have a delay almost 30 seconds after I post in sb
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 12, 2026 #523,932 I remember spending so much money on Street Fighter II
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 12, 2026 #523,933 Me too RG
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 12, 2026 #523,934 12 seconds to be exact
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jun 12, 2026 #523,935 Golden Tee was cool with the rolling ball
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jun 12, 2026 #523,936 Dragons Lair ate my money at the arcade
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #523,937 I loved defender, but I was a master at Pac Man
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Jun 12, 2026 #523,938 @jack There is a 97.35% chance that you are lying.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Jun 12, 2026 #523,939 I finished Bubble Bobble.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #523,940 Thats a good game too. Once I memorized tha patterns for each fruit level in pacman it was just a time consumer to get to the keys and the split screen
Thats a good game too. Once I memorized tha patterns for each fruit level in pacman it was just a time consumer to get to the keys and the split screen
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Jun 12, 2026 #523,941 I got past the top floor in Turtles...you start at the bottom again, only it is harder.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Jun 12, 2026 #523,942 Similar to Frogger.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #523,943 Pinball was my real passion though. My fave table was Fireball.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Jun 12, 2026 #523,944 I still remember the cheat codes or whatever you want to call them for Bubble Bobble.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #523,945 I liked Frogger. Never got very far inb it. Once the gators and flies came out along with the sinking logs I would drown
I liked Frogger. Never got very far inb it. Once the gators and flies came out along with the sinking logs I would drown
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Jun 12, 2026 #523,946 Fire Jump Fire Jump Fire Jump Right P1
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Jun 12, 2026 #523,947 Left Jump Left P1 Left Fire Left P1
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #523,948 I spent way too many quarters on those games
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Jun 12, 2026 #523,949 I think that is right.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #523,950 which system were you playing?