1,000,000 Post Thread

They had fooseball in some bars around here. It was usually played with teams. When you win, you stay on the table and the next team challenges you. I would go in with a friend who also played a lot and we would stay on the table all night, undefeated. It was not fair because we were way more experienced because we spent years playing it downtown.
 
When I teamed up with my one friend we called ourselves The Dream Team. When he played defense and I played offense we were really good.
 
We complimented each other very well. He had big power for bank shots from the back. I was good in the centre with passing the ball and I was quick at offense...and I can make almost any kind of shot.
 
Rancid, that is against the rules. You can do "open hand" shots but your hand always needs to be in contact with the handle.
 
The shot I am talking about is this...the defender would have the ball with the defense and woulod shot the ball staright back (beside the goal" and the goalie would pcik the ball up immediately as it bounced and would get the ball ballanced on the goalie and resting against the back wall...
 
It is hard to descrive...but the goalies ends up with the ball balanced on his "feet" and could kinda throw the ball in the air....
 
I never practiced it so I never did it...it was relatively easy to defend and was more of a trick shot than anything.
 
Rancid, there are bank shots which are common, and curve shots which are not....I used to do curve shots....
 
You gotta get the ball on the toe...and put pressure down, and move to one side or the other...the ball would pop out with spin on it and curve...again, hard to describe....