I am the only player I know who did it fairly regularly....it takes the right touch.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,657 Location Canada Jun 12, 2026 #524,071 I am the only player I know who did it fairly regularly....it takes the right touch.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #524,072 I played against someone who did that. Could never beat him.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 12, 2026 #524,073 Foosball was full of hackers
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 12, 2026 #524,074 And knackers
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #524,075 I was pretty good playing the back though. could score regularly from the 2nd line
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,263 Location Chicagoland Jun 12, 2026 #524,076 I had a wicked pull shot, but didn't like to do banks. I thought bank shots were cheap.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,263 Location Chicagoland Jun 12, 2026 #524,077 Ran into some dudes who did the tricks and spins. They usually took the table, the assholes!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #524,078 anyone that spun when we played forfeited.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #524,079 If you couldn't snap you couldnt compete.
Frood Reaction score 1,659 Location Wootopia Jun 12, 2026 #524,080 I have a wicked fast spin bowling style in Cricket. Up to a metre and a half of side movement after it hits the pitch.
I have a wicked fast spin bowling style in Cricket. Up to a metre and a half of side movement after it hits the pitch.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,657 Location Canada Jun 12, 2026 #524,081 I did all closed-hand shots in Foosball...but open-hand shots can be good too...as I said, as long as your hand stays in contact with the handle, it is legal.
I did all closed-hand shots in Foosball...but open-hand shots can be good too...as I said, as long as your hand stays in contact with the handle, it is legal.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #524,082 I have a batural snap to my wrist from drumming, so it helped in that game.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #524,083 I have a natural snap to my wrist from drumming, so it helped in that game.
Frood Reaction score 1,659 Location Wootopia Jun 12, 2026 #524,084 Admin has a natural snap to his neck which helps in his game.
Frood Reaction score 1,659 Location Wootopia Jun 12, 2026 #524,086 I don't have suicidal and morbid breasts.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,532 Jun 12, 2026 #524,089 I’m more apt to believe Frank. Your penis doesn’t exist
Frood Reaction score 1,659 Location Wootopia Jun 12, 2026 #524,090 Pull your diaper back up, Slappy Pappy in a Nappy....
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,263 Location Chicagoland Jun 12, 2026 #524,093 Seems it's back. BF or Grimm must have finished uploading the Tranny Poarn.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #524,095 Fucking lag
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #524,096 normal now yay
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,263 Location Chicagoland Jun 12, 2026 #524,097 Hey jack! No nappy today?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,263 Location Chicagoland Jun 12, 2026 #524,098 Uh oh! That shout took 4 seconds ...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #524,099 hahaha
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #524,100 fucking lag kept timing out the site