I got bored and went to play my two online games.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jun 12, 2026 #524,101 I got bored and went to play my two online games.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,263 Location Chicagoland Jun 12, 2026 #524,102 I just went out in the yard and weed whacked some shit.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 12, 2026 #524,103 Wouldn’t it be easier to just move your box ?
Frood Reaction score 1,659 Location Wootopia Jun 12, 2026 #524,106 Jack can fit his shoulders and head in Sausage's box....
Frood Reaction score 1,659 Location Wootopia Jun 12, 2026 #524,107 Sweet! Doordash is free for Prime members and Doordash does Costco..
Frood Reaction score 1,659 Location Wootopia Jun 12, 2026 #524,108 I'll get a small smelly lazy brown guy to do all the heavy lifting.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,808 Location Portugal Jun 12, 2026 #524,109 Have I mentioned that I hate Trump?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,532 Jun 12, 2026 #524,110 The Cuntess said: X, I’ve never been to Mexico Click to expand... Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Are you another Dinky Dianna lying sack of shit? Ever been to Puerto Rico? New York?
The Cuntess said: X, I’ve never been to Mexico Click to expand... Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Are you another Dinky Dianna lying sack of shit? Ever been to Puerto Rico? New York?
Frood Reaction score 1,659 Location Wootopia Jun 12, 2026 #524,112 But you're a stupid fuck so it matters not what you like ir dislike.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,657 Location Canada Jun 12, 2026 #524,113 You are a very hateful person, @LotusBud . I think that is what drives you to seduce old married men and wreck their homes.
You are a very hateful person, @LotusBud . I think that is what drives you to seduce old married men and wreck their homes.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,532 Jun 12, 2026 #524,114 I hate the worthless pedo too. He’s DDs all time hero. Sad she can’t vote
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,657 Location Canada Jun 12, 2026 #524,115 Try that with @jack, @LotusBud. Sausages will crush your little pea brain with one squeeze.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,865 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 12, 2026 #524,116 Nothing says loserville than Trump offering to Pay Iran $300 BILLION DOLLARS to stop the war that he started all by himself.
Nothing says loserville than Trump offering to Pay Iran $300 BILLION DOLLARS to stop the war that he started all by himself.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,865 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 12, 2026 #524,118 Yes you read that right, Trump wants to pay Iran $300,000,000,000.00!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,865 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 12, 2026 #524,119 Remember when Trump threw a hissy fit over Obama giving Iran $1.7 Billion of their own money back to sign the Nuke Treaty that Trump tore up?
Remember when Trump threw a hissy fit over Obama giving Iran $1.7 Billion of their own money back to sign the Nuke Treaty that Trump tore up?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,532 Jun 12, 2026 #524,120 Why. Obama sold the deal some time ago. Trump… no idea, plan, or even a visual concept
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,865 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 12, 2026 #524,121 Why did Trump appoint a bunch of nimrod advisors in the first place?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,865 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 12, 2026 #524,122 So he could do stupid shit like this, without an adult in the room to tell him it's a really stupid idea.
So he could do stupid shit like this, without an adult in the room to tell him it's a really stupid idea.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jun 12, 2026 #524,123 @LotusBud
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jun 12, 2026 #524,124 MAGA!!! Trump is the best president EVER!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 12, 2026 #524,125 Eh hem, you spelt sexual deviant pedo wrong
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,865 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 12, 2026 #524,126 I didn't want anyone to think I was talking about Ragey or Froot.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 12, 2026 #524,127 Hi. Is x still being a bastard today?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 12, 2026 #524,128 Is sdmin still spamming?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 12, 2026 #524,129 Is jack still no u-ing?