hi jack
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,784 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 13, 2026 #525,001 hi jack
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,269 Location Chicagoland Jun 13, 2026 #525,002 I'm gonna see Cheap Trick in August. It'll be fun to see old fucks hobble about the stage rocking out.
I'm gonna see Cheap Trick in August. It'll be fun to see old fucks hobble about the stage rocking out.
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,784 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 13, 2026 #525,003 I drank 2 beers the whole time asshole. I have sciatica so yes, after dancing I'm a bit sore.
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,784 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 13, 2026 #525,004 It'll probably be a good show though!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 13, 2026 #525,005 what did you see?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 13, 2026 #525,006 or what are you going to see?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,269 Location Chicagoland Jun 13, 2026 #525,007 Yeah, but I'll probably compare them with back in the day. I saw them tons in the 70s and 80s.
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,784 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 13, 2026 #525,008 I was honestly surprised they're still touring
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 13, 2026 #525,010 Cheap Trick. Holy fuck.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 13, 2026 #525,011 I'm still convinced Wu-Tang Clan were the reason the knicks won the best game Ive ever seen on tv
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 13, 2026 #525,013 They took Trump's name of the Kennedy Center.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 13, 2026 #525,014 They took Trump's name off the Kennedy Center.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 13, 2026 #525,015 good times
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 13, 2026 #525,016 This might be Brazil`s worst national team ever
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 13, 2026 #525,017 Yeah not to dominant out there
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,269 Location Chicagoland Jun 13, 2026 #525,020 Why do you give a fuck about a name on a building, jack? That's kind of petty and pusslike if you ask me.
Why do you give a fuck about a name on a building, jack? That's kind of petty and pusslike if you ask me.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,269 Location Chicagoland Jun 13, 2026 #525,022 And Cheap Trick as I understand just play local gigs here in Illinois because they were all from Rockford.
And Cheap Trick as I understand just play local gigs here in Illinois because they were all from Rockford.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 13, 2026 #525,023 I care a lot you little retarded cocksucking racist.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,269 Location Chicagoland Jun 13, 2026 #525,024 Why, jack? Does it hurt your pussy because Trump's name was on a building?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 13, 2026 #525,025 Thats cool reggie. That would be like living in Akron and having Devo still play like a house band,
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,303 Location ~ Jun 13, 2026 #525,026 He cares about the strangest things
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 13, 2026 #525,027 That's not the point Reg.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 13, 2026 #525,028 Do try to keep up.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 13, 2026 #525,029 Oh wait, I know you know why it's a thing, and you approve.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,536 Jun 13, 2026 #525,030 Fatsos name should be on the Federal Prison rolls