yes that.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 17, 2026 #525,841 yes that.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 17, 2026 #525,842 She alluded to something had happened and if we wanted her to explain but I said I could care less
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 17, 2026 #525,843 Yes you made a quip (:
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 17, 2026 #525,844 ok, then you dont know either. Kind of what I thought.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,892 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 17, 2026 #525,845 I read online that they were taken away, due to neglect. It's a very touchy subject for her. No pun intended.
I read online that they were taken away, due to neglect. It's a very touchy subject for her. No pun intended.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 17, 2026 #525,846 She’d have to hunt it down it’s in a thread somewhere but in all honesty I thought she was full of it because of how she rolls I never took it seriously
She’d have to hunt it down it’s in a thread somewhere but in all honesty I thought she was full of it because of how she rolls I never took it seriously
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 17, 2026 #525,847 Trollling isnt a blood sport. I was making fun of HER.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 17, 2026 #525,848 I mean if her kid passed I uncovered it accidentally and we rode the neglect troall
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 17, 2026 #525,849 There’s an exchange jack
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 17, 2026 #525,850 If I could remeber the thread
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 17, 2026 #525,851 If it’s real I never meant make fun of a dead child
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 17, 2026 #525,852 Ask her the thread jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 17, 2026 #525,853 That's pretty serious if true @Admin.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 17, 2026 #525,854 Yeah I didn't either.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 17, 2026 #525,855 I dont even know which thread it was in...
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 17, 2026 #525,856 Ah fuck Jews kill kids everyday and Jerry sienfield laughs about it
Scooter Reaction score 1,469 Location South Central PA Jun 17, 2026 #525,857 Reggie_Essent said: Fried egg with ham and pepper jack on potato bread. Click to expand... Potato bread is great.
Reggie_Essent said: Fried egg with ham and pepper jack on potato bread. Click to expand... Potato bread is great.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,892 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 17, 2026 #525,858 Yes it would be pretty serious, IF it was true.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,670 Location Canada Jun 17, 2026 #525,859 Hi @jack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,892 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 17, 2026 #525,860 HI Balloon Head!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 17, 2026 #525,861 Hi Joey, how's that fat ass?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 17, 2026 #525,862 Yeah I can’t find it, just looked
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 17, 2026 #525,863 You look fat for a big guy, d00d
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 17, 2026 #525,864 You have fatter thights than an SI swimsuit model
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 17, 2026 #525,865 You have fatter thighs than an SI swimsuit model
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 17, 2026 #525,866 I know the camera puts on 10 lbs. In your case it looks more like 50.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,892 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 17, 2026 #525,868 If Balloon Head wants to save face, he should post another body pic of the high school QB.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Jun 17, 2026 #525,869 Well X, thanks for remembering. I hope whatever it was that actually happened got fixed.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,670 Location Canada Jun 17, 2026 #525,870 I find it a little creepy that two homosexuals are getting so "worked up" over a few pictures of me.