1,000,000 Post Thread

Ahh it’s all in one thread, I just didn’t take her seriously as she’s a bit of a clown
 
Athough being compared to a high school quarterback at my age is quite the compliment. Evem if it is GAY AS FUCK!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!
 
But you released pics to a predominantly male based population
 
I’m not sure jack I looked but can’t find Fredricka will know where
 
I did not think they would GAY CRUSH on them, saying I look like a "high school quarterback". But X, you are getting lost in what you are reading. What did I expect? Hahahaha!!! What I expect is what you are not seeing. What I expect is exactly what they are feeling. Mainly about **themselves**.
 
I never said any of that. Fucks wrong with you Prowler? It's like there's a cognitive piece missing in that skull of yours.
 
You're not "working on different levels" you're just being obtuse and kind of faggort like.
 
Quite the compliment. I was not expecting anything like that!! Creepy. But still. Quite the compliment!
 
You should also take a step back and realize some of us think it’s pretty faggy
 
You're not "working on different levels" you're just being obtuse and kind of faggot like.
 
I swear I heard the saliva hit the floor from admins mouth