Hurry up and log out
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,271 Hurry up and log out
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,272 My daughters travelling down later
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 21, 2026 #528,273 Getting manhandled by X whose much moar hansdone them you
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,274 Then we go to westward ho! Tomorrow
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,276 While u sit here with jack
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,278 Sure, believe that if it helps you cope. Ill send pics to holliday
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,280 While im enjoying the sun, swimming in the sea youll be begging for attention from jack and alticus lol at u
While im enjoying the sun, swimming in the sea youll be begging for attention from jack and alticus lol at u
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 21, 2026 #528,281 It’s sonearly I think I’m gonna watch the sunrixe
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 21, 2026 #528,282 Yes yes fresricka moast whale swim in the sea big whoop
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,284 I have more packing to do, but will be sure to keep my nsme logged in today, just to shit up the weakling
I have more packing to do, but will be sure to keep my nsme logged in today, just to shit up the weakling
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 21, 2026 #528,285 Mostbwhaels also take care of there calfs
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,288 Is it av time x?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,290 I do see how easy it is.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,291 I have the goods
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 21, 2026 #528,292 Does packing translate to I’ll be on the Internet all day and night
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,293 Jack has the bads and the uglys
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 21, 2026 #528,294 Gosh fredricka you have no pickture fuck off loser
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,295 It usually does. I'm getting my suit from the dry cleaners when they open and getting ready to go on Thursday.
It usually does. I'm getting my suit from the dry cleaners when they open and getting ready to go on Thursday.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,296 He wishes x, i have the pics and more
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 21, 2026 #528,297 Youn could t even master boiling an egg for your family but you have abswcretpic? HAHAHAHAHAH
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,298 So much more, thats why he dhits and shakes around me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,299 Pretty psyched. First time the whole family will be together since covid, grandkids and all.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,300 abswcretpic wtf?