They have pics LOL
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Jun 22, 2026 #528,842 I see Rim Job Jack can't explain. This is because he doesn't know. He just jabbers what his Betters tells him to say.
I see Rim Job Jack can't explain. This is because he doesn't know. He just jabbers what his Betters tells him to say.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Jun 22, 2026 #528,843 It was funny watching that olympian get busted for it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Jun 22, 2026 #528,844 I like triggering Reg. It's grand fun.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 22, 2026 #528,845 Yeah they ‘caught’ him touching it but can’t catch a guy carving it until like a turkey
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 22, 2026 #528,846 Yeah they ‘caught’ him touching it but can’t catch a guy carving it up like a turkey
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Jun 22, 2026 #528,847 How am I triggered, Rim Job?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 22, 2026 #528,850 I’m bout ready to summon Frood to stroke your locks to calmness
Dove Reaction score 11,443 Location United states Jun 22, 2026 #528,857 The entire shout box is just X, drooling on himself. He must he close.
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jun 22, 2026 #528,858 X said he envisions my body near his....
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jun 22, 2026 #528,859 X wants my pole in his back hole....
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Jun 22, 2026 #528,862 shouting? Guess I own you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Jun 22, 2026 #528,863 talk about deja vu.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Jun 22, 2026 #528,864 Remember when I owned you like thia at TK?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Jun 22, 2026 #528,866 C'mon, Rim Job! I'm waiting for you to explain how removing dead people and non-residents from State voter rolls "interferes" with elections?
C'mon, Rim Job! I'm waiting for you to explain how removing dead people and non-residents from State voter rolls "interferes" with elections?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Jun 22, 2026 #528,867 Remember when I owned you like this at TK?
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Jun 22, 2026 #528,868 Jack the only thing yoo own is a old cat yoo Fuck
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Jun 22, 2026 #528,869 Hi @Weeg the CatFucker@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Jun 22, 2026 #528,870 Fuck Dat Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!