i was downtown Vancouver and the fans are out in full force today
Joe Reaction score 2,875 Jun 24, 2026 #529,291 i was downtown Vancouver and the fans are out in full force today
Frood Reaction score 1,640 Location Wootopia Jun 24, 2026 #529,294 There's a DD behind every blade of grass in Seaboob's mind....
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jun 25, 2026 #529,295 Good Morning Folks!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jun 25, 2026 #529,298 I don't know what you mean exactly X.
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Jun 25, 2026 #529,300 This peppermint tea I bought isn’t so pepperminty
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jun 25, 2026 #529,301 Okay whatever bro.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jun 25, 2026 #529,302 gmorning guys, just stopping by to say hello and gbye
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Jun 25, 2026 #529,304 I’m listening to the train horns far away in the distance, remembering how they’d comfort me when I’d come outside for a breath of fresh air and a cry
I’m listening to the train horns far away in the distance, remembering how they’d comfort me when I’d come outside for a breath of fresh air and a cry
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jun 25, 2026 #529,306 makin breakfast, almost finished packing, weather looks good and flights are all on time.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jun 25, 2026 #529,308 gonna be a long day flying. airport food and lots of drinks LOL
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Jun 25, 2026 #529,309 They begin the part where you finally understand it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jun 25, 2026 #529,311 Just daying goodbye til the 6th of july
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jun 25, 2026 #529,312 Just saying goodbye til the 6th of july
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jun 25, 2026 #529,313 Thank you X
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jun 25, 2026 #529,316 everything looks pretty smooth.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jun 25, 2026 #529,318 I know you'll fight the trolla properly in my absence
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jun 25, 2026 #529,319 I know you'll fight the trolls properly in my absence
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jun 25, 2026 #529,320 Good Morning again! :)