i thought you one said yer momma was a stripper in her youth @Weeg.
Joe Reaction score 2,875 Jun 25, 2026 #529,471 i thought you one said yer momma was a stripper in her youth @Weeg.
Joe Reaction score 2,875 Jun 25, 2026 #529,472 i thought you once said yer momma was a stripper in her youth @Weeg.
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jun 25, 2026 #529,473 @Joe lol I never said that. Nobody wants to see that! Just like nobody wants to see yoor old Canuck ass naked
@Joe lol I never said that. Nobody wants to see that! Just like nobody wants to see yoor old Canuck ass naked
Iggy McLulz Heathen Reaction score 1,756 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 25, 2026 #529,474 Idon't have much garden space unfortunately and fortunately because I kill most plants
Iggy McLulz Heathen Reaction score 1,756 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 25, 2026 #529,475 I love cherry tomatoes
Frood Reaction score 1,640 Location Wootopia Jun 25, 2026 #529,476 I plant old organic potatoes along my fence lines...
Iggy McLulz Heathen Reaction score 1,756 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 25, 2026 #529,477 potatoes are easy to grow, no?
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jun 25, 2026 #529,478 Crazy Thunderstorm here.. lots of rain
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,245 Location Chicagoland Jun 25, 2026 #529,479 Taters are easy to grow. Just quarter a potato when it grows eyes and stick it in the ground. Viola! Potatoes grow!
Taters are easy to grow. Just quarter a potato when it grows eyes and stick it in the ground. Viola! Potatoes grow!
Iggy McLulz Heathen Reaction score 1,756 Location Shiloh, P.A. Jun 25, 2026 #529,480 maybe someday I will have the land to grow some
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,838 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 25, 2026 #529,481 I am an Apeman.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2026 #529,483 Why does the SB keep getting wiped? Is it to prevent forum lag?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jun 26, 2026 #529,484 I think its that
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2026 #529,485 I thought you were doing it initially ha
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -181 Location The Four Winds Bar Jun 26, 2026 #529,487 Yeah, I bet those are new documents. Bet the ink hadn't even dried on 'em before they were trotted out to the media who ordered 'em.
Yeah, I bet those are new documents. Bet the ink hadn't even dried on 'em before they were trotted out to the media who ordered 'em.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jun 26, 2026 #529,488 Good Morning Foks
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jun 26, 2026 #529,491 Hi Fred. How goes it?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jun 26, 2026 #529,492 It goes ok. You?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jun 26, 2026 #529,493 Can't complain. I'm doing pretty good.
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Jun 26, 2026 #529,495 Poor holiday, seems he’s come down with a case of the anal aidZe i thought you used protection Fredricka
Poor holiday, seems he’s come down with a case of the anal aidZe i thought you used protection Fredricka
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Jun 26, 2026 #529,498 And just whose doin the poarkin anyhow???