Check sunk. Good game.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jun 26, 2026 #529,651 Check sunk. Good game.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jun 26, 2026 #529,652 Check sunk. Good game.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jun 26, 2026 #529,653
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jun 26, 2026 #529,654 X, you're about as pleasant as a 10 car pile up in a blizzard.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jun 26, 2026 #529,655 Jack told me before he went that hes fed up with laughing at x's repetitive jokes and hes going to dump him when he gets back
Jack told me before he went that hes fed up with laughing at x's repetitive jokes and hes going to dump him when he gets back
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 26, 2026 #529,656 Alfred!! I demand you cease AND desist all homosexual activities
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jun 26, 2026 #529,657 You first, X.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 26, 2026 #529,659 The same way it went in Alfred!!! TAKE IT OUT!!
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 26, 2026 #529,660 Poor ferddy LOL she’s wishing so badly Jack and I fite
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jun 26, 2026 #529,661 I am, youre no fun since you and jack became a couple
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 26, 2026 #529,662 Yesterday o drove my your favourite hijab shop you’d always drag me too
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jun 26, 2026 #529,663 FITE EVERYONE!
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 26, 2026 #529,664 Yesterday I drove my your favourite hijab shop you’d always drag me too
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jun 26, 2026 #529,666 FITE THE WORLD!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jun 26, 2026 #529,667 Jack sucked any humour u had , through your nob
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 26, 2026 #529,670 I’m leaving now because your just being mean bowt
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 26, 2026 #529,671 I’m leaving now because your just being mean now
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 26, 2026 #529,672 I’m leaving now because your just being mean
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jun 26, 2026 #529,673
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 26, 2026 #529,674 Look, she said Jack sucked my nob BAHAHAHAHA
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jun 26, 2026 #529,675
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Jun 26, 2026 #529,677
The Prowler Reaction score 1,643 Location Canada Jun 26, 2026 #529,679 Hey, is @jack at a wedding this weekend? It will not be the same around here.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Jun 26, 2026 #529,680 @jack will probably sneak in on his phone when Sausages isn't looking.