:LOL3:
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 29, 2026 #530,132 Hey man! What did I do that got you so riled?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jun 29, 2026 #530,134 We're all fed up with you x, youre a very disruptive influence here
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 29, 2026 #530,135 I’m riding out my new battery Fredrick’s cursed me with, I wanna see it’s true kilometrage
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jun 29, 2026 #530,136 Battery is now cursed
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 29, 2026 #530,137 Hey man, if you condone that sort of thing then that's your right I guess. lol
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 29, 2026 #530,138 X I mean, not Fred.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jun 29, 2026 #530,139 Im teaching alt how to heX too
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 29, 2026 #530,140 I don't need hexes. I'm a freelance black hat with lots of money and dope.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 29, 2026 #530,141 I'm da bomb yo!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 29, 2026 #530,142 Even Bill Gates looks up to me and my massive skill list.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 29, 2026 #530,143 He asked me to join the Microsoft family but I declined. They don't know what the hell they're doing.
He asked me to join the Microsoft family but I declined. They don't know what the hell they're doing.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 29, 2026 #530,144 When they get their shit together, I'll think about it.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 29, 2026 #530,145 When they get their shit together I'll think about it.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 29, 2026 #530,147 So I'm stoned. Sue me. lol
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jun 29, 2026 #530,148 Its ok, i know my hexes are working, hes putting on a brave face
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 29, 2026 #530,149 Speaking of being high, it's time for another few hauls off the bong and keep the party going bitches! Party all feckin' day yo!!!
Speaking of being high, it's time for another few hauls off the bong and keep the party going bitches! Party all feckin' day yo!!!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 29, 2026 #530,150 I'm the only one partying though. My own little party.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jun 29, 2026 #530,155 I join you with some vodka alt
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 29, 2026 #530,156 I condone that TrumpF is an accused deviant????
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Jun 29, 2026 #530,159 Dont discourage him x
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jun 29, 2026 #530,160 I own you now I’ve purchased your rights for a mere bag of cornflakes