@Admin. dont forget the PS5
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,301 @Admin. dont forget the PS5
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,302 He spent his whole holiday logged in too, we all remember that
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,822 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2026 #537,303 Cool story Holly. in fact you've made me a little verklempt.
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 796 Location Shangri La Jul 21, 2026 #537,304 It makes me feel sorry for you, Adminced. All the encouragements I gave you did not give you the courage to venture yonder. But I tried, and trying counts.
It makes me feel sorry for you, Adminced. All the encouragements I gave you did not give you the courage to venture yonder. But I tried, and trying counts.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,305 He posted in the sb as his son was saying his vows
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 21, 2026 #537,306 Uh oh , looks like I've set Adminge off again, here comes the tirade of buttsore and baseless allegations
Uh oh , looks like I've set Adminge off again, here comes the tirade of buttsore and baseless allegations
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,307 LP is so sincere isn't he @Admin. ?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,822 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2026 #537,308 I was going to mention the PS5 situation, but he's already on the edge emotionally and spiritually as it is....
I was going to mention the PS5 situation, but he's already on the edge emotionally and spiritually as it is....
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 21, 2026 #537,309 He should work for the jew york times
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 796 Location Shangri La Jul 21, 2026 #537,310 I hear Jacklyn's dog drags her for a walk occasionally.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 21, 2026 #537,311 no you're right! I'm too poor to afford £500 for a fucking PS5
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 21, 2026 #537,312
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,313 LOL since deflection didnt work, attention whore now whis out the gaslighting.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,314 Correction holliday, he carries it in a hipsling
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,315 LOL since deflection didnt work, attention whore now whips out the gaslighting.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,822 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2026 #537,316 Watch how Faerie Anne desperately tries to gaslight herway out of the corner she's painted herself into.
Watch how Faerie Anne desperately tries to gaslight herway out of the corner she's painted herself into.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,317 The lies come pouring out, because she has nothin else.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Jul 21, 2026 #537,318 @Adam 7 leaders in 10 yeers! WTF is wrong in England?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,319 It's fun kicking your ass attention whore. No one deserves it more than you, gaslighting liar.
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 796 Location Shangri La Jul 21, 2026 #537,320 Well, your with your own kind no, Adminced. People surgically attached to their 'puter chairs.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 21, 2026 #537,321 The Uk is fucked Weeg. We need Restore in power
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,322 Everyone was dancing at the wedding reception, jack was saying no u on bf
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,323 I used to feel sorry for you, now I just LMAO
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 796 Location Shangri La Jul 21, 2026 #537,324 Well, you're with your own kind no, Adminced. People surgically attached to their 'puter chairs.
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 796 Location Shangri La Jul 21, 2026 #537,325 Well, you're with your own kind now, Adminced. People surgically attached to their 'puter chairs.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,326 You have been beaten, judged and found wanting.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 21, 2026 #537,327 Holly, jog my memory. What caused you and fagminge to fall out again? The 2 of you were e-buddies for ages
Holly, jog my memory. What caused you and fagminge to fall out again? The 2 of you were e-buddies for ages
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,822 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2026 #537,328 OK all this name calling and no yuo trading is great fun, but it is boring after a minute. Hasta luego dago's.
OK all this name calling and no yuo trading is great fun, but it is boring after a minute. Hasta luego dago's.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,329 They tried to drag him on the dance floor, he said no, i need to call Fredricka a liar once more
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 21, 2026 #537,330 Who is @jack even talking to? I doubt he even knows