I guess Adam was trying to give me a "blow" job.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,961 I guess Adam was trying to give me a "blow" job.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 22, 2026 #537,962
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,963 He forgets to tell how he RAN like a little girl after two posts from Splither
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 22, 2026 #537,964 See?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,965 and then talked shit behind my back when I was otherwise occupied. The little hussy.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 22, 2026 #537,966
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 22, 2026 #537,968 never change @jack you tiny fool.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,969 Lies @Fredricka
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,970 Jack whos the attention whore youve been talking about all day long?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,971 her tampon strings? Holliday of course.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,972 What lies, apart from yours jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,973 You honey bunny. But you already knew that, little attention whore.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,974 Lol. hes so jealous of holliday, and i love it
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 810 Location Shangri La Jul 22, 2026 #537,976 Jacklyn is heavier on the NO YOU!s that usual today.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,977 Of holliday, he wishes he was gods gift like holliday
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,978 "than" usual Holliday. Try to keep up. Slow down when you post buddy!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 22, 2026 #537,979 Seamajor came out today, hes a trump lover too
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 810 Location Shangri La Jul 22, 2026 #537,980 @Seamajor The Booble Lozers are still hoppin mad that I refused to join Lozer board....but no way I would ever be a member of a board that Jacklyn owns or runs. Self respect would not allow it.
@Seamajor The Booble Lozers are still hoppin mad that I refused to join Lozer board....but no way I would ever be a member of a board that Jacklyn owns or runs. Self respect would not allow it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,981 I know when you see me online that little nub of yours sticks up straight, but do try to control yourself.
I know when you see me online that little nub of yours sticks up straight, but do try to control yourself.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,982 wow, Holly, you still chewing that dead old bone?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,983 Why yes! Yes you are!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 22, 2026 #537,985 @jack's username should be changed to no yUo
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 22, 2026 #537,986 either that or tiny hypocrite
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,988 That troll runs itself I guess.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2026 #537,989 Adam should try something as equally embarrasing as "Aryan Victory"