1,000,000 Post Thread

Yes , its a 4 story with rungs and ladders. Its very cool. Best view of the Lamoille Valley
 
I visited my plants last night. I have three growing, some satiba/indica mix..grape ape and something else like sour diesel. Biggest one is almost 4 feet tall already
 
I visited my plants last night. I have three growing, some sativa/indica mix..grape ape and something else like sour diesel. Biggest one is almost 4 feet tall already
 
yeah but thats still 40-60 a throw. These plants cost me 30 bucks and I'll probably get a lb of weed when all is said and done.
 
I'll take pics next time I'm out there. I have to start trimming the biggest one. Going to pinch the top stem to split it.
 
Yes you're right. I was telling the guy who's land I'm on what to do but he says it's all up to me.
 
I used to hike that trail. I've probably climbed that tower thirty times. Maybe even more .
 
Yes you're right. I was telling the guy whose land I'm on what to do but he says it's all up to me.
 
sometimes the smoke contributes to the heat dome. 104 degrees with a 92 AQI is like smoking a half pack of cigarettes a day.