did those raised heel shoes you ordered arrive ok?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,411 did those raised heel shoes you ordered arrive ok?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,412 For you? No, they were out of stock so I boiught you a stepladder instead.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,414 For you? No, they were out of stock so I bought you a stepladder instead.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,415 Now you can finally see over the table when the adults are talking
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,416 I made a nice pic of you in "AI can be fun"
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,417 Thats great and everything but I'm 6'2"
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 11, 2026 #544,418 Is Jack a dwarf??? LoL what??
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,419 I have no need for your "vertical assistance" apparatus
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 11, 2026 #544,421 Thise squeezing knot sounds. LoL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,422 I call bullshit @Adam They can only pile shit 6 feet high.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,424 Lol yes, he admitted to being 5'5", but given his age he will have shrunk by a good few inches
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,425 I call bullshit @Adam They can only pile shit 6 feet high in the UK.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,426 Yes dilf, you and adam are becoming a foreskin knot legend.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,427 Is it required for nazi's to lie? wtf?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,428 I guess so, since everything out of that hole you call a mouth is utter bullshit, especially lately.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 11, 2026 #544,429 Jack, I can hear the squeezing sounds of your guys foreskins when you tyoe. Lulz. Try to stay calm, internet pig
Jack, I can hear the squeezing sounds of your guys foreskins when you tyoe. Lulz. Try to stay calm, internet pig
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,431 Shut your barbiefucking mouth dilfy.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,432 You're BF's fuckdonkey.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,433 Everyone gets a ride.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,434 @jack appears to have a cock fetish
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,435 very disconcerting
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,437 That would be you and dilfy adam.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 11, 2026 #544,438
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,439 That's all you guys have been posting about, and its really all you two ever talk about.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Aug 11, 2026 #544,440 You're both faggots, that's clear.